September 5, 2022
Moscow Industrial project invites citizens to tour the former plants and factories.
An educational special project on the historical industrial heritage “Industrial Moscow” has been prepared in the capital for City Day.
It was prepared by the Complex of Economic Policy and Property and Land Relations of the Government of Moscow within the framework of the Moscow program for the integrated development of former industrial zones “Industrial Quarters” in cooperation with the International Urban Laboratory CENTER Lab.
As part of the special project, group excursions will take place. Historians will guide the participants along routes that intertwine the past and present of industrial areas:
• What is the beauty of Krasnaya Presnya?;
• Zamoskvorechye and Zakanalye;
• Golden and sweet island;
• Tanners and chemists four kilometers from the Kremlin;
• Danilovsky Cluster of historical industrial heritage;
• Tagansky Cluster of historical industrial heritage;
• Shabolovka Cluster of historical industrial heritage;
• Channel with stormy energy: the past and present of industrial Yauza.
According to the rules, one person can visit only one of the eight excursions.
The tours will be accompanied by a professional tour guide Inna Krylova, a member of the Interregional Union of Tour Guides, historian, culturologist, curator of the MosPromArt project.
Fill out the form on the website or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org